Fees vary a great deal depending on how complex your accounts are, how many transactions your company processes, and the extent of the work that you want Watson Palmer to do for you.
We will, of course, give you an individual quotation tailored to your exact needs. The first two hours of our time are free of charge for new clients.
Please talk to us, you will find us friendly and approachable.
What is included in the fees?
Our fees cover everything included in the list below.
- Sorting out and filing all of your receipt and invoices, importing them to Xero accounting software
- Resolving incomplete accounts, such as where cheque stubs are not filled in - or maybe calculating what stock levels had been before a flood or fire
- Providing you with regular updates, so that you always know where you are financially
- Helping you to get your money in on time, and looking at the advantages of getting discounts for early payment of your bills
- Reconciling your accounts against your bank and credit card statements
- Preparing final accounts at the year end.
- Providing Profit & Loss accounts, Balance Sheets and comprehensive management accounts at agreed intervals
- Submitting your personal tax return, your partnership tax returns or your Corporation Tax returns as appropriate.
- Filing the accounts of a Limited Company at Companies House
- Unlimited telephone support
Can I pay monthly?
- Yes, that is the normal arrangement.
Is VAT included in the figures quoted?
- No, VAT is not included, and it will be added to the fees shown at the current rate (presently 20%)