Fees vary a great deal depending on how complex your accounts are, how many transactions your company processes, and the extent of the work that you want Watson Palmer to do for you.
We will, of course, give you an individual quotation tailored to your exact needs. The first two hours of our time are free of charge for new clients.
Please talk to us, you will find us friendly and approachable.
What is included in the costs shown?
Our fees cover everything included in the list below, except for the cost of preparing and submitting your VAT return. We have deliberately shown that separately, because many small businesses are not registered for VAT so they would not require the service.
- Sorting out and filing all of your receipt and invoices
- Resolving incomplete accounts, such as where cheque stubs are not filled in - or maybe calculating what stock levels had been before a flood or fire
- Providing you with regular updates, so that you always know where you are financially
- Helping you to get your money in on time, and looking at the advantages of getting discounts for early payment of your bills
- Reconciling your accounts against your bank and credit card statements
- Preparing final accounts at the year end.
- Providing helpful management reports at agreed intervals
- Submitting your personal tax return, your partnership tax returns or your Corporation Tax return.
- CT returns are iXBRL tagged, as required by HMRC
- Filing the accounts of a Limited Company at Companies House
- Unlimited telephone support
Can I pay monthly?
- You can pay monthly without any interest charges. It often helps to spread the fee out across the trading year
Is VAT included in the figures quoted?
- No, VAT is not included, and it will be added to the fees shown at the current rate (presently 20%)